Members gain exclusive access to RV discount club savings, RV lifestyle resources, a monthly RV living magazine, RV rallies & more. Join our family!
- Get - and stay - connected with like-minded RVers on our Facebook page, FMCA Forums, and at International Conventions and other Events.
- Travel with less worry knowing you have FMCAssist - our Medical Emergency and Travel Assistance Program that's included FREE with your membership.
- Save with members-only deals and discounts like Roadside Rescue®, FMCA RV Insurance, and the FMCA Tire Savings Programs - We're not kidding when we say you could save more than the cost of your dues!
- Learn all of the technical and DIY know-how you could ask for with your subscription to Family RVing magazine.
And those are just a few of the benefits and perks to joining FMCA. Join the family today and find out for yourself!
TYPES OF MEMBERSHIP
There are so many reasons to become an FMCA member. FMCA connects you to the RV community, and our benefits make RVing a little easier (and FUN!) for your family. We'll keep it simple. Members can pay their dues either on an annual or monthly basis. Here's the list:
- Subscription (Annual - print and digital. Monthly - digital only) to Family RVing magazine.
- Digital offerings including access to members-only content on, the monthly newsletter, FMCA Forums & social media.
- FMCAssist Medical Emergency and Travel Assistance Program. Remember, FMCAssist covers you in ANY vehicle as long as you are 75+ miles from your primary permanent residence. Full-timers are always considered 75 miles from home.
- Coach plate to mount on your RV
- Access to join 250+ chapters based on location and special interests.
- Industry-leading roadside assistance with FMCA Roadside Rescue®.
- FMCA Tire Savings Program - Michelin, BF Goodrich, and Continental.
- Special rates on insurance (RV, homeowner, auto, pet and more) and mail forwarding.
What are you waiting for? Join today and start reaping the benefits of FMCA.
Join FMCA and tap into a fun and friendly network of fellow members
eager to welcome you to the best community around for RV owners.
Have more fun and travel with peace of mind knowing FMCA has your back.
New member pricing for the annual option shown below includes $10 initiation fee; renewal pricing is $50 for 1 year, $100 for 2 years, and $150 for 3 years.
New member pricing for the monthly option shown below includes $10 initiation fee for first month along with $5 dues; monthly renewal price after that is just $5 per month.
Thinking about becoming an FMCA member but not sure about the annual cost? FMCA now offers the ability to join as a Monthly member! Monthly members are able to join for $15 ($10 initiation fee plus first month) and the renewal cost is $5 each month thereafter. If you’re looking to join and not have to worry about renewing your membership, the monthly option may be just what you’re looking for. Monthly membership does require a saved payment method for the auto renewal feature.
From RVs to service, accessories to campgrounds, FMCA members look for and respond to companies who are part of the Family Motor Coach Association family. Whatever your role is within the RV industry - RV dealer, campground owner, or service shop — FMCA can help your customer base grow.
Sold your RV? You can transition to an Associate Membership. You still retain most of your FMCA member benefits; however, you cannot participate in association elections. Call the Membership Department at 800-543-3622 to become an Associate Member today.