Members-Only Deals & Discounts
Special pricing just for you
FMCA Health Plan
An FMCA Health Plan provides the freedom to travel worry-free at a cost you can afford.
Don't let a cracked windshield ruin your travel plans with Custom Glass Solutions By Guardian Glass.
Ooo the Perks!
Included with your membership dues
FMCA is dedicated to helping you enjoy the freedom and fun of owning an RV. We work to protect RV owners' rights!
Costco & Sam's Club
See additional savings with your Costco & Sam's Club membership as an FMCA member.
Shop (and save!) with FMCA Commercial Members by using our handy-dandy FMCA Connections search tool!
Stay for less at thousands of campgrounds across North America, thanks to FMCA’s discount.
Receive a 5% discount off the cost of pet insurance for your dog or cat. Perfect for travelers, as pets can visit any licensed veterinarian.
Use the FMCA Connections search tool to find Campgrounds and RV Repair shops ready to give discounts to FMCA members.
Check everything you are looking for and the search results will only show businesses that match your search criteria. If there are no results returned, uncheck some of criteria.
- Sewer Hookups
- Dumping Station
- Laundry Facilities
- Camp Store
- LP Gas
- Swimming Pool
- Swimming Pond
- Monthly Rental
- Reservations Needed
- Diesel Fuel
- Open Year-Round
- Pets Allowed
- Dog Park
- Planned Recreation Activities
- On-Site Fishing Available
- Cable TV
- Wireless Networking (WiFi)
- Concrete Pads
Repair Shop Services:
- Minor Service & Repairs
- Major Repairs
- Supplies & Accessories
- Overnight Parking
- Motorhome Rental
- Motorhome Storage
- Collision Repairs
UPS Shipping Discounts
FMCA members can save up to 28% off UPS Express air and international shipping by enrolling in the UPS Savings Program.
- Save up to 28% on UPS Next Day Air® and Worldwide Express® services.
- Save up to 21% on UPS 2nd Day Air®, 3 Day Select®, and Worldwide Expedited® services.
- Save Up to 14% on UPS Ground Commercial services
- Save up to 9% on UPS Ground Residential services
In addition to the shipping discounts, FMCA commercial members also can save at the UPS Store. Companies can save an immediate 10% on a wide range of business services every time they visit The UPS Store® or participating Mail Boxes Etc.® Centers. Just present The UPS Store® Corporate Card at any of the more than 4,000 participating locations (10% discount does not apply to shipping at The UPS Store®).
UPS guarantees delivery of more packages around the world than anyone, and delivers more packages overnight in the United States than any other carrier, including FedEx.
Simple shipping. Special savings. For FMCA members, it's that easy. To sign up for the UPS discount program, visit www.savewithups.com/fmca.
More information also is available by calling (800) 325-7000.
FMCA has partnered with Staples to offer exclusive discounted pricing to FMCA members via the FMCA Supply Program with the following benefits:
- Access to Staples Advantage - the company’s business-class website with exclusive business-class specials and discounts
- Direct-to-door, one-business-day delivery with a $35 minimum order
- Special pricing in retail stores
- Additional discounts on in-store copy and print services
The Staples Program is free to all FMCA members and supporters.
To register for the benefit you can contact 877-593-5479 or follow the link below.
JOIN THE STAPLES DISCOUNT PROGRAM
FMCA members can save up to 80 percent on office and school supplies through the Office Depot/ OfficeMax national discount program. Save on pens, paper, ink, toners, stamps/daters, web cams, furniture and plenty more.
Program features include:
- Up to 80 percent off preferred products (see Best Value List)
- 15 percent off retail web pricing for 3,000 commonly used products
- 93,000 products discounted below retail price
- Shop online or in any local store
- Next-day delivery with FREE shipping on orders more than $50
The Office Depot/OfficeMax Program is free to all FMCA members and supporters (applies to store and online orders in the U.S. only).
JOIN THE OFFICE DEPOT/OFFICE MAX DISCOUNT PROGRAM
Protection for your pets. Peace of mind for you.
If you have a pet, you know how expensive it can be to provide veterinary care for them, whether from a regular check-up or a sick visit. And if your furry family member does fall ill, it would be heartbreaking to have finances stand in the way of obtaining needed care. Have you ever wished you had insurance for your pet?
Good news! FMCA members receive a 5 percent discount off the cost of pet insurance for either a dog or a cat, brought to you by our partners at FMCA RVinsurance. The pet insurance carrier is Nationwide Insurance, and three options for pet health plans are available:
- Whole Pet With Wellness Plan includes the following services (use any vet): accidents; common illnesses; serious chronic illnesses; hereditary conditions; procedures/services; basic wellness services/additional wellness services; prescribed therapeutic treatments. Reimburses 90 percent of vet bill. $250 annual deductible.
- Major Medical Plan includes set benefits for the following services (use any vet): accidents; common illnesses; serious/chronic illnesses; hereditary conditions; and procedures/services. $250 annual deductible.
- Pet Wellness Plan includes the following services (use any vet): basic wellness services, including exams, vaccinations, and flea/heartworm preventatives. No annual deductible.
Select a plan based on your specific needs and budget.
Simply click here to obtain a quote or sign up for the new pet insurance. Or call (877) 738-7874 and mention that you are a member of FMCA to receive preferred pricing.
After your pet visits a vet, you send in the claim form and the insurance company will reimburse your expenses. The plan uses a benefits schedule - which comes with your policy and can be viewed online - to determine reimbursements for various treatments and procedures.
Plans also provide 24/7 access to the VetHelpine for added peace of mind.
Pet lovers, you'll want to be sure to check into this benefit.GET A QUOTE
FMCA has a partnership with Passport America, a 50 percent discount camping club.
Passport America members receive an International Camping Directory, a personalized travel card, online access to RV America magazine, and a monthly e-newsletter.
Present your Passport America card to receive half off the regular rate on campsites in participating campgrounds; these facilities are listed in Passport America's International Camping Directory.
Passport America prints a new directory each January. Updates or changes to the campground list are provided throughout the year in RV America magazine, the monthly e-newsletter and passportamerica.com.
The directory also indicates each campground's individual guidelines (reservation requirements, number of nights discounts are extended, etc.). Guidelines vary because Passport America member RV parks are individually owned and operated. Access to Passport America campgrounds is on a space-available basis.
You may use your Passport America card as often as you like for the term of your membership. Look for the Passport America order form in each issue of Family RVing magazine.
Please visit passportamerica.com or call (800) 681-6810 for more details and use promo code: FMCA.
JOIN PASSPORT AMERICA
Connect easily with FMCA from your smartphone or tablet. Whether you’re at home or on the road, the app makes it easy to
- View a digital version of your membership card
- Search FMCA’s RV Marketplace to find campgrounds and repair centers
- Learn about FMCA chapters
- Get a price quote on discounted RV, light truck, and passenger car tires through the FMCA Tire Program
- View phone numbers for FMCA benefits such as FMCAssist, Roadside Rescue, Guardian Glass Windshield Replacement and more
See a fellow RVer with an FMCA plaque on their rig? You've got an automatic friend!
Members take pride in their FMCA membership plaques and enjoy spotting other members' RVs on the road or at campgrounds. The plaques also serve as a great way to make others aware of FMCA. We always want to grow the FMCA family!
A plate is automatically included with new membership. Looking for a replacement plate, sticker or other accessories? Contact the FMCA office today!
ORDER MEMBERSHIP PLATES
Ease Your Mail & Residency Worries
Travel with confidence, knowing your mailing and residency needs are covered. Your RV trips will be easier than ever... and way more fun!
As an FMCA Member, you’ll receive the following when you sign up with Your Best Address:
- Sign up for a year of mail forwarding and get 2 months FREE
- Your first vehicle registration is FREE
- Lowest fees & handling rates in South Dakota
- Personal support completing the residency process
- A South Dakota mail box and legal address
- Digital mailbox upgrade available
International Travel Insurance
If you travel outside your home country, your domestic insurance may not provide coverage if you become ill or injured. U.S. residents: Medicare will not cover you out of the country.
FMCA International Travel Insurance is an optional insurance plan provided by Seven Corners. It covers you anywhere in the world (special rates for high-risk countries and hazardous activities).
Traveling abroad? Consider:
- What if you do not speak the language? Who will translate and interpret your medical bills?
- You or your spouse becomes ill or injured and needs to be flown home for further medical care. Who will pay the bill?
- You paid for your trip in advance, but a medical emergency prevents you from traveling. Will you be able to recoup any of the money you paid up front?
Plan administrators will negotiate with hospital administrators to pay your bill. Any FMCA member traveling outside of their home country is eligible.
An unexpected recurrence of a pre-existing condition is covered up to certain preset amounts. A pre-existing condition is defined as any injury or illness that was contracted or that manifested itself, or for which treatment or medication was prescribed, within the six months prior to the effective date of this insurance.
The plan is underwritten by Lloyd’s, London. For a complete list of benefits, a free quote, and more information, contact Seven Corners: (877) 202-4176 or (317) 582-2619.
OBTAIN FREE QUOTE DOWNLOAD THE BROCHURE READ REVIEWS
"We had a great time and really enjoyed meeting the staff and touring the facility. We’ll be back again."
- Steve and Jan Bertling, F460062
PLEASE NOTE: SITES ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE ON A FIRST-COME, FIRST-SERVE BASIS. CAMPGROUND STAYS MUST NOW BE BOOKED IN ADVANCE USING FMCA’S CAMPGROUND RESERVATION PAGE
FMCA members are invited to make use of FMCA's member-only campground located at:
3590 Round Bottom Road Cincinnati, OH 45244 | (800) 543-3622
Stay up to 2 nights per month FREE. Depending on space availability, members may stay a maximum of five additional nights per month for a fee of $20 per night. Reservations are required.
If the campground is reserved for an FMCA chapter rally or for scheduled FMCA business meetings, you will not be able to make a reservation during that timeframe.
The FMCA Campground has 15 full-hookup sites on concrete pads and 9 electric-only sites on blacktop for members to use. Amenities include:
- 45' Accessible
- Dumping Station
- Open Year-Round
- 50-amp electric
- Sewer Hookups
- Free Wifi
- Pets Allowed
- 2 nights FREE per month
(Note: A GPS may route through downtown Cincinnati which is not recommended).
One, Big Happy Family.
Looking for a trusted retailer, campground or service provider? Look no further than FMCA's Commercial Members, businesses that have an FMCA membership just like you! Many FMCA Commercial Members offer discounts.
How do you find an FMCA commercial member? Use the search tool or check out the RV Marketplace, which is also published in the January issue of Family RVing magazine. Plus, as you check in at campgrounds, look for the FMCA membership plaque on display in campground offices.
It's nice to know you're never far from a helping hand and a great deal.
To receive the FMCA discounts offered by commercial members, family members should always have their FMCA membership card ready to present at the time of service or purchase.
Are you a business looking to connect with Rvers? Join FMCA Today.
FMCA participates in Costco Wholesale's National Membership Programs. That means FMCA members who join the membership-only warehouse club as a new member can receive coupons for free products and other savings valued at more than $50.
In addition, Costco shoppers save money on thousands of brand-name items daily from fresh foods and health and beauty items to clothing and electronics.
Purchase a Costco Membership Activation Certificate to join Costco as a new member and enjoy everything Costco has to offer.
After completing the online form, you will receive an email that includes your Costco Membership Activation Certificate. Take it to your local Costco to join.
This program is valid at U.S.-based Costco Warehouses only.
BECOME A COSTCO MEMBER
A special offer for Members of the Family Motor Coach Association at Sam’s Club locations. Join as a new Sam’s Club or Sam’s Plus Member and get a $10 gift card. Benefits include:
- Free Shipping: Plus Members get free shipping with no minimum purchase (exclusions apply).
- Club Pickup: Order online and Sam’s Club will have it ready when you get to the club
- Scan & Go®: Scan as you shop and save time at checkout.
- Instant Savings: Get extra offers on top of already low prices (subject to availability and valid in U.S stores only).
CLICK HERE for more on Sam’s Club member benefits.
To receive your gift card, print the voucher or show the offer on your mobile device to an associate at the Member Services desk at your local Sam’s Club.
VIEW SAM'S CLUB VOUCHER
Car Rental Discounts
Avis Car Rental offers a special discount to members of FMCA. To receive this discount, members should present the FMCA group number and a major credit card when requesting a rental car from Avis. For information, contact Avis at (800) 331-1212 or www.avis.com.
Members can receive a car rental discount from Enterprise by calling (800) 261-7331, mentioning the FMCA discount code, and presenting a major credit card. Visit www.enterprise.com to view available options.
Members should mention the association's discount number when making reservations with Hertz and present their FMCA membership card for identification at the Hertz counter to take advantage of the year-round discount program offered to FMCA. For information, contact Hertz at (800) 654-2210 or www.hertz.com.
In addition, members receive special savings at National Car Rental by using FMCA's Discount I.D. Recap Number. Discounts apply to National's daily, weekend, weekly, monthly and holiday rates. Members receive National's business rate discount of 20 percent or the company's promotional and holiday rates discount of 5 percent. For vehicles rented in the United States, the rates include 100 free miles per day with a charge for excess miles traveled. For information, contact National Car Rental at (800) CAR-RENT (227-7368) or www.nationalcar.com.
Sign in to access your car rental codes.
As an FMCA member, you will receive an antitheft decal in your New Member Kit. You are encouraged to affix it to a window in your RV.
The antitheft decal program is sponsored by FMCA in an effort to maintain security of members' vehicles.
We've Got Your Back!
FMCA is the largest association dedicated exclusively to the freedom and fun of owning an RV. We work to protect RV owners' rights:
- Residential parking
- Overnight parking
- Length/Width limits
- License requirements
- Any issue or law affecting the use of an RV
FMCA has a Governmental and Legislative Affairs Committee that assists members who face local parking rights restrictions and other regulations affecting the use of their RVs.
We understand traveling in an RV can present unique situations. This may be more of a concern for motorhome (Type A, B, C or bus conversion) owners due to the size of their rigs. We're here to help:
FMCA's Parking Rights Manual & Guide is available to members. This guide summarizes significant parking rights cases. It can help members to understand their legal rights and the rights of legislative bodies that place restrictions on motorhome parking.DOWNLOAD THE PARKING RIGHTS MANUAL & GUIDE
Curious about individual state rules in the U.S. and Canada? Look no further than FMCA's Motorhome Regulations Guide. Verify motorhome length restrictions, license requirements, road regulations and more before you hit the road.DOWNLOAD THE MOTORHOME REGULATIONS GUIDE
Get the Best Rates
FMCA members have priority access to the industry's leading RV insurance experts. With FMCA RV Insurance, members can select from the industry’s top RV underwriters and receive the best rates.
Coverage is available for RVs, homes* and automobiles in the United States, Alberta, and Ontario.
FMCA RV Insurance offers the kind of protection that only can be found with a specialty RV insurance company.
As an FMCA Member, you'll receive:
- FMCA member discount**
- Coverage options from multiple RV specialty carriers
- Annual policy reviews and rate comparisons upon request
- Multiple RV and auto package options
- Select RV specialty coverages
For more information about standard coverage, available specialty coverages and getting a quote, visit www.fmcarvinsurance.com or call (877) 589-3599.GET A QUOTE
* Homeowners insurance not available in all states and provinces.
** Discount not available in all states or from all insurance companies.
Hassle-Free Windshield Replacement
The Guardian RV Glass Network provides convenient, hassle-free motorhome windshield replacement services to FMCA Members. Guardian's network offers nationwide coverage with more than 3,000 approved glass repair and replacement providers across the U.S.
The Guardian RV Glass Network works with insurance companies to make sure your claim is processed efficiently so you can get back on the road. The company has industry-leading customer service with a 98% average approval rating and offers comprehensive warranties on parts and labor.
As an FMCA Member, you can work with Guardian to get your windshield replaced and earn one year of your FMCA membership for FREE! For questions regarding FMCA's windshield replacement program, please contact Guardian at (855) 362-2784, or visit www.rvglassparts.com.
VISIT GAURDIAN RV GLASS NETWORK WEBSITE
FMCA Tour Connection
FMCA Tour Connection, powered by Fantasy RV Tours, offers members the opportunity to embark on member-only RV caravans and rallies at discounted rates.
As a part of FMCA Tour Connection, Fantasy RV hosts exciting member-only tours to some of the most sought-after vacation destinations. Each tour is professionally planned and includes many organized activities and events. Guests simply show up, take in the sights and enjoy the experience ... all in the company of fellow RVers.
Both national and international tours are offered. Take a trip for a week or set out on a 2-month adventure. Baja Whale Watching, The Real Outback, Western Summer Swing – these are only a few examples! The possibilities are endless with FMCA Tour Connection. New trips are constantly being added for FMCA members.
For more information, including detailed itineraries, visit the Fantasy Tours site or call toll-free (855) 385-3622.
Travel with Peace of Mind
Travel with peace of mind, knowing you are covered if the unexpected happens.
FMCAssist is emergency medical evacuation coverage available to members worldwide as long as you are more than 100 miles from home. You can be traveling in an RV, car, plane, ship, or motorcycle to be eligible for this benefit. If you are a full-time RVer, you are always considered 100 miles from home. Some exclusions and limitation amounts pertain to this benefit.
FMCAssist coverage is provided by Seven Corners and is underwritten by Lloyd's of London.
What do you need to do to enroll in this program? Absolutely nothing! As long as you are an active FMCA member, you are covered.
New members receive the gift of a one-year membership to the KOA Value Kard Rewards program. With Value Kard Rewards, you receive 10% off your daily registration rate at any of KOA's 500+ campgrounds in North America. In addition, you'll earn points that are redeemable toward dollars off future stays, and you'll have access to exclusive KOA member-only offers!
Please call (800) 543-3622 for more details.
You are expected to know and abide by the following rules and regulations during your stay:
- Reservations cannot be booked more than 6 months in advance.
- Reservations cannot be booked for more than 7 consecutive days within a given month.
- You may only book 1 site per membership number on any given day.
- FMCA member “Goose Egg” emblem must be displayed on your RV at all times.
- Members on official FMCA business can stay free of charge for the duration of their business with FMCA, plus one day before their FMCA business begins and 1 day after their FMCA business concludes. Members at the campground for a called meeting shall have priority over the reservation system.
- Members at the campground for a called meeting shall have priority over the reservation system. Overnight parking and/or reservations may be denied due to called meeting(s).
- Members not on official FMCA business are limited to a maximum stay of two nights per month free of charge. Depending upon space availability, members may stay a maximum of five additional nights per month for a fee of $20 per night. The Executive Director and/or President may authorize extended stays beyond 7 days based upon a valid need and space availability.
- FMCA members can make reservations online at FMCA.com or by calling 800-543-3622. If you cancel your reservation, you will be charged a $5.00 processing fee.
- Members are required to check in online at FMCA.com upon arrival. A computer is available in the campground lobby for you to check in during normal business hours Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Check in time is 1:00 p.m. You will automatically be checked out at 11:00am on your scheduled day of departure.
- A dumpster is provided for disposal of trash. NO trash is to be left at the site.
- Pets must remain on a leash at all times. Owners shall clean up after their pets.
- Water faucet should be placed in the "down" position before leaving site. When temperatures drop below freezing, water faucets may be used to fill tanks, but must be unhooked immediately after fill is complete. Failure to unhook may cause the faucet to freeze and result in damage.
- If the backflow valve is found to be missing after your departure, you will be charged an additional $10.
- A telephone for emergency purposes is located at the rear of the building.
- A chapter may schedule a two-day rally, free of charge, at the Round Bottom Road facility once every two years; however, it must be limited to no more than fourteen (14) recreational vehicles. After the two free nights, the $20-per-night fee will be charged per each rally participant. Following the rally, additional nights will depend on site availability. Rallies must be reserved by calling the national office ahead of time.
- FMCA reserves the right, at its discretion, to charge your credit card in the event there is an accident or damage incurred as a result of your stay. FMCA will always notify you of the amount prior to charging your credit card.
- Campfires are not permitted.
Powered by FMCA Academy. The FMCA University Library combines decades of RV knowledge all in one convenient location. FMCA members can access the Library anytime, anywhere!
Keep Your Furry Family Members Safe. Pet Monitoring Made Simple.
Let’s face it, our furry friends are more than just a pet – they’re a part of our family. We feed them, we bathe them, and we even talk to them as if they fully understand! (Maybe they do, who knows…)
And while we wish they could always come with us wherever we go, there are times when they have to stay behind. Whether it’s a quick run to the grocery store or a dinner with friends, it only takes a few minutes for your RV to reach dangerous temperatures as a result of an electrical or HVAC failure.
Now, with the RV PetSafety monitor by Nimble, you can finally relax and enjoy that long-overdue date night. Monitor the temperature of your RV in real time. Set the temperature at which you want to be alerted, ensuring you always get back to your home-on-wheels before the temperature reaches alarming levels.
- Small and compact so it won’t take up space in your RV or car
- Use the peel-and-stick mounting bracket to install in minutes
- Works on your cellular signal – no Wi-Fi needed
- Receive alerts through text message or email
- Real-time alerts with all major cellular carriers
- Built-in battery to act as a power backup
- Include up to 5 people to also receive alerts when you’re not able to quickly reach the RV
- Find your parked RV in minutes with the built-in GPS tracker
Installation and setup are a (cool) breeze. And the best part? FMCA members receive a discount on the purchase of the device!
Retail price for a month-to-month (pay as you go) plan is $15/month plus $249 for the device. Or $369 for the full year, which equates to $10/month and $249 for the device.
FMCA members will receive $40 off the cost of the device for a month-to-month plan and $60 off the cost of the device if you sign up for the annual plan. The device and plan is purchased and billed through RV PetSafety.
Monthly (pay as you go) plan promo code: FMCA40
Annual plan promo code: FMCA60