MORE MILES = MORE SMILES WHEN YOU SAVE WITH FMCA
TCS Fuel Discount Card provides FMCA members more ways to save
Whether you’re a weekend warrior, full-time RVer or somewhere in between, saving money at the pump just feels good. Saving money on fuel means more opportunities to explore and spend time with loved ones, which is kinda the point, right?
Despite unstable fuel prices, RVing continues to be one of the most cost-effective and enjoyable forms of travel for many. And lucky for you, finding deals and saving FMCA members’ money is something FMCA takes as a personal challenge (seriously, we’re obsessed with it).
It’s why we are excited to introduce the TCS Fuel Discount Card to help FMCA members save on diesel fuel, with discounts available at almost 1,100 locations nationwide!
See the FAQs below for more detail.
- FUEL DISCOUNTS – TCS Fuel Card users can save an average of $0.34 per gallon on diesel fuel at in-network locations (savings can range between $0.05 and $0.70 per gallon)
- FUEL FINDER – Access the TCS Fuel Finder, available on both the TCS Website and TCS Mobile App, to map out the nearest in-network discount locations along your route
- MOBILE APP – See fuel discounts in real-time as well as manage your cards and checks, available in the App Store and Google Play stores (Note: this app is administered by TCS Fuel and is separate from the FMCA RV Club App)
- A GROWING NETWORK – Enjoy fuel discounts at nearly 1,100 locations nationwide, including TA and Petro, AMBEST, Speedway, Sapp Bros, Fuel City, and PWI.
- UNIVERSAL ACCEPTANCE – Accepted across the United States and Canada – the perfect backup if you’re in a pinch!
- RESPONSIVE CUSTOMER SERVICE – TCS will assist you with account setup and support processes, including 24/7 customer service
- TIRE & SERVICE DISCOUNTS – Tire and service discounts at TA and Petro Service Centers (some limitations and exclusions may apply. You will need to contact the individual service station with questions and to make arrangements)
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the TCS Fuel Discount Card?
The TCS Fuel Discount card is a cash secured card offering fuel discounts at in-network locations throughout the United States. The card is only good for discounts on over-the-road diesel fuel at in-network locations. There is no transaction fee when used within the network. Purchases can be made with the card outside the network, but incur a transaction fee of $3.50. By enrolling in the program, you agree to the Terms and Conditions set forth by the TCS Fuel Services Agreement.
So this applies to gasoline as well, right?
Sorry, no. At this time, the program only offers discounts on over-the-road diesel fuel.
How can I find in-network locations and the discounted fuel rates?
Nationwide there are almost 1,100 in-network locations. Locations and real-time pricing can be located via the TCS Website and TCS Mobile App and include TA Petro, AMBEST, Speedway, Sapp Bros, Road Ranger, Petroleum Wholesale, and Fuel City. New locations are being added regularly.
How do FMCA members obtain the card?
You will need to fill out and submit the above form (if you don’t see the form you will need to log in using your FMCA online account username and password). A TCS agent will reach out within 24-48 hours upon receiving your submission via the primary telephone number you provide on the form. The agent will assist you in answering any questions you may have as well as send you the Services Agreement, which requires your electronic signature by way of DocuSign.
How do I add funds to my card?
Funds can be loaded onto an account by a variety of methods, including Bank Wire, ACH credit or debit, and Western Union. Typically, funds are accessible within 30 minutes of delivery to TCS. Non-guaranteed funds sometimes require a percentage of the fund held in reserve.
There are no setup or startup fees associated with the program.
Can I add money to the card via the mobile app?
Unfortunately, that feature is not available at this time.
Once I establish my account, how long until I receive my card(s)?
Your FMCA-branded card(s) will arrive at the mailing address you provide within 3-5 business days. Cards are shipped at no charge.
Can my travel partner and I each have our own cards with our own names, tied to the same account?
TCS can setup a secondary contact on your account and provide a second card. However, different names cannot be printed on the fuel cards. Your cards can only display one name for all cards.
As a Canadian member of FMCA, is this available to me?
Yes, but all transactions use American dollars and are reported in gallons.
What about FMCA Commercial Members?
Yes. FMCA Commercial Members are also eligible for the discounted pricing on over-the-road diesel at in-network locations (through the truck lanes) utilizing the TCS Fuel Discount Card.