Vegetable Pot Pie
There is nothing more comforting than a homemade pot pie.
At a glance
Serves 6 to 8
- 2 cans Campbell’s 98% Fat Free Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 2 9-ounce packages frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- ½ cup skim milk
- 1 egg
- 1 cup Bisquick Baking Mix (reduced calorie or Fat Free)
- 2 cans Campbell’s Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 large can Swanson’s White Meat chicken for a Chicken Pot Pie
Step 1: Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. In a Corningware 2½ quart oval or square casserole dish, mix 2 cans of soup and 2 packages of thawed frozen vegetables. Step 2: In mixing bowl or blender, mix milk, egg and Bisquick. Mix well and pour over soup/vegetable mixture. Step 3: Bake for 35 minutes at 400 degrees or until golden brown.